Re: An example of Glib::ArrayHandle

You just pass a reversible container with an appropriate T to any function that accepts an ArrayHandle<T>, or if it's a about a return value, you use such a container with a given T for the function's return:

typedef std::vector<std::string> strv_t;
strv_t vector (3);
vector[0] = "path";
vector[1] = "fragment";
vector[2] = "example";

std::string filename = Glib::build_filename( vector );