Re: Using Cairo and getting data back out.

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 15:12 -0500, John Hobbs wrote:
> I agree!  That is a decidedly non-trivial solution, and though it's
> now in the list archives, I think it should be somewhere more obvious.

A documentation patch would be welcome, in bugzilla, please. At the
least, please file a bug with the text that you think should be added to
the documentation.

> We could start some kind of database of little snippets of gtkmm code
> like that.  What do you think? Make it cover multiple libraries? Maybe
> mm-snippets.org?

There is already a wiki that everyone can edit, adding linked sub-pages
where appropriate:
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm

But in general I would prefer to have things documented properly in the
actual gtkmm documentation.

www.openismus.com