Re: MPlayer embed in a part of the application window

Hello,

Ok, I understood... Now I have another doubt.
Which is the best for my purpose, eventbox or drawing area? Or both works fine?

Thanks in advance...
P. F. Smorigo

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 15:47, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 15:11 -0300, Paulo Flabiano Smorigo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> José, I manage to run mplayer with the -wid option but the movie
> appears in the whole window. I want to put in a frame or some widget
> container...

create a drawing area or event box, and use its GdkWindow as the window
you provide the --wid for. frame, containers, boxes etc. have no window
of their own.

--p