Re: RecentFilter issue

Murray Cumming a écrit :
On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 16:10 +0200, Guillaume Brocker wrote:

By default, recent choosers will show all recent files whatever the application that posted the file. So I will see items from other apps (GIMP for example) as well as those posted by my app. Adding a filter to keep only items posted by my app simply remove all items...

That would obviously be a bug. There must be some way to filter the list
on windows.

Ok. I wanted to trace calls of gtk_recent_filter_filter but I did not find any win32 GTK+ binary version with debugging symbols. Any idea ?

Guillaume