Using libglade to create .glade

Hi there.

I intend to create a gtkmm program that would work like glade. It would be a GUI constructor, but the GUIs it would build should contain exams questions widgets. Like those radio options questions (with text and options to choose one from) and descriptive questions (question text and a text area).

I would like a toolbox like glade's one, with just this two widgets I've mentioned (by now) - maybe more could be added later). The user would create slides (like in PowerPoint or OpenOffice Impress) and there he could add a radio question or a descriptive question. He would set the texts of the questions, the content of the radio options and the limit of the text area.

Would it be possible to use libglademm or any part of gtkmm to write down a glade xml containing all these details (label, radio group, radio options, text area, etc...) so another  program would be run and load this xml to present the exam to students? The students would fill the exam questions and the value would be computed.

Really don't know if my question is clear.

Thanks in advance.
Arthur