Re: General questions about libglademm

Hi again,

Thanks for the answer. I've seen the examples, but I think they are few and don't represent the major features of the glade/libglademm/gtkmm combination.

Currently, my working group started to use this tecnology, and some problems have arising. So I'll start to create documentation about the use of libglademm, which will be made public. Could you tell me which are the better documentation system (docbook, latex, etc) for the task.

Thanks in advance
	Pedro Sousa