RadioToolButton issue?

Hi folks,

Can anyone comment on a problem I am having with radio buttons in the toolbar? When I add a number of RadioToolButtons to a Toolbar in the same RadioButtonGroup all of the buttons turn out to be pressed in (as opposed to just one).

My code resembles that in examples/book/examplewindow.cc, but there is a curious TODO comment on line 72 that seems to imply there is a known problem with RadioToolButtons. When running the example it behaves in the same (aberrant) way.

I searched the gtkmm bugzilla site but couldn't find any related bugs.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Dave