Re: HScale on_button_press_event blocking

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 20:43 -0400, Jeremy Harmon wrote:
> I'm overriding the on_button_press_event for a HScale widget. It gets
> called fine, and then I return FALSE to continue on with the other
> handlers, but it doesn't work. I don't understand what I could be
> doing wrong, as the code is very simple:
>
> bool seekBar::on_button_press_event(GdkEventButton *event)
> {
>         m_isSeeking = true;
> 	return false;
> }
>
> bool seekBar::on_button_release_event(GdkEventButton *event)
> {
> 	m_isSeeking = false;
> 	return false;
> }

I'm not quite sure what "doesn't work" means for you, because I don't
know what signal handlers you expect to be called. But I suspect that
the problem can be explained by this:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/apbs06.html

www.openismus.com