Re: Gtk::ListViewText

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 15:36 +0000, jhs3jap leeds ac uk wrote:
> I am currently doing my final year project at Uni and am using gtkmm 2.4. I have
> been using your documentation to aid me and came across the Gtk::ListViewText.
>
> After completing the coding for the object, I tried to compile and discovered
> that I don't have listviewtext.h in my gtkmm folder for some reason. I am using
> SuSe 10 and installed gtkmm 2.4 using Yast, have you got any idea why the
> header file isn't there?
>
> Is there any way of getting it on my computer as I would really like to use a
> listviewtext object in my GUI.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jennifer Poole

The documentation notes that ListViewText was added in gtkmm version
2.10:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1ListViewText.html

You probably have an older version. If you can't update your gtkmm then
I suggest you use Gtk::TreeView directly. Gtk::ListViewText is just a
simpler version of Gtk::TreeView:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch08.html

www.openismus.com