Re: Problem with gtkmm-2.10-win32

Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a strange problem with the current version of
> gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.7-1.exe from the gnome site.
>
> I have a greater project compiled and running with VC++ 8
> (.NET 2005) with gtk+ 2.10.6 (gladewin32 installer) and gtkmm 2.8 from
> Cedric. I updated to gtkmm 2.10.7, cleaned the complete project and
> recompiled anything. The only thing I changed was to add an include path
> to cairomm.
>
> It compiles and link ok but now the funny thing that happen if I try to
> start the program:
>
> 'workbench.exe': Loaded 'C:\GTK\bin\gtkmm-2.4.dll', Binary was not built
> with debug information.
> LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe C:\GTK\bin\gtkmm-2.4.dll
> for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002
> Debugger:: An unhandled non-continuable exception was thrown during
> process load

In the Debug target, you need to link against the Debug versions of the
gtkmm DLLs (for gtkmm: gtkmm-2.4d.dll and its import library
gtkmm-2.4d.lib). The easiest is to use the gtkmm-2.4.vsprops property
file in the Release target, and gtkmm-2.4d.vsprops in the Debug target
of your application. See
http://www.signal11.us/~alan/gtkmm_win32/gtkmm_windows.html for details.

Cedric