problem using the new printing API ...

I downloaded the example in chapter 18 from the online tutorial to test this new funcionality and try to get a little closer to c++ with it and not use libgnomeprint.   The example doesn't work.  It compiles but it doesn't show the print preview dialog when I click on the menu item, it doesn't print also.  Can anybody provide me with a working example??

I upgraded my libs to 2.10 both gtk+-2.0 and libgtkmm-2.4

Thanks

--
teratux