Re: Need help w/ DrawingArea & its signals

Jonner,

your info is WORKING!!!!!

I NEVER would have guessed that I'd have to "add" an event which is for a specific signal emission to work for a subclass of a GTK::Widget, such as DrawingArea. But I did. Very strange indeed.

Thank you so much.  You've saved me LOTS of headaches!