Re: Gtk::StatusIcon missing signals

Thank you very much for the assistance. :) Using GTK's C API for the signal connection did the trick.

2007/6/26, Sergio Perticone <g4ll0ws gmail com >:

Mike Polan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was recently working on an application, and I needed to use
> Gtk::StatusIcon. When I tried to connect signal_activate, my compiler
> somehow complained that this signal doesn't exist in said class. I then
> went and checked the header file for this class, and indeed,
> signal_activate, along with signal_popup_menu, are not present. The only
> signal I see is signal_size_changed, which I'm not really interested in.
> Did I miss something?
>
> For the record, I'm using gtkmm 2.10 on Ubuntu Feisty.
>
> Cheers

Unfortunately the gtkmm interface for GtkStatusbar isn't complete.
Here is an example to use that widget with signals "popup-menu" and
"activate":
http://perticone.homelinux.net/~sergio/c++/gtkmm_statusicon_example/

Regards,
s.