Re: Gtk::StatusIcon missing signals

On 6/26/07, Mike Polan <kanadakid gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I was recently working on an application, and I needed to use
Gtk::StatusIcon. When I tried to connect signal_activate, my compiler
somehow complained that this signal doesn't exist in said class. I then went
and checked the header file for this class, and indeed, signal_activate,
along with signal_popup_menu, are not present. The only signal I see is
signal_size_changed, which I'm not really interested in. Did I miss
something?

For the record, I'm using gtkmm 2.10 on Ubuntu Feisty.

Cheers

I believe this signal was added in th 2.12 series and is not present
in earlier releases.  If you want to use this signal in 2.10, you'll
need to use the plain GTK+ API.

--
jonner