Re: ensuring that a resize has been actualised

Sergio Perticone wrote:

> > Uhm, "-4" may be good for you environment, but you can't assume that
> > it's good for _all_ configurations.

Yeah, I know. I didn't realize that the page_size parameter was set
automatically in the scrolledwindow and hence refrained from using it.
Thank you very much, you just simplified about 20 lines of code and
removed about 8 constants that I pulled out of where the sun doesn't shine.

> > IMO you should use signal_check_resize() for the main window; for
instance:

> > AppWindow::AppWindow(/*...*/)
> > // ...
> > {
> > 	// ...
> >
> > signal_check_resize().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this,
> > &AppWindow::on_window_resize));

I'll try this ASAP. Thank you.

-Bartek