Re: Using a TreeStore with a ComboBox

On 6/23/07, Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com> wrote:
So you want to display all nodes, but only allow the user to select
some of them?  I'm not sure how to accomplish this with a combobox.
Andrew's original suggestion would have worked with a TreeView, but I
don't know of anything similar for a combobox...

Well there isn't, except for what we originally proposed just on the combobox model: use a  TreeModelFilter, which filters out all rows not meant to be selected... guess that's the best it can get..

Milosz