Re: Treeview with editable checkboxes besides items?

(1)

The signature of the function  "add_attribute()" in:

pColumn->add_attribute(pActive->property_active (), m_columns.active);

does not match with those in the api.
API Reference:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeViewColumn.html

"pActive->property_active ()" should return either "true" or "false"

(2)
I have placed Gtk::CellRendererToggle and Gtk::CellRendererText in the same
Gtk::TreeViewColumn
The toggle renderer can be checked or unchecked.
Here are some codes that I used:

	renderer_toggle.property_activatable() = true;
	treeview_col.set_title("Selected");
	treeview_col.pack_start(renderer_toggle, true);
	treeview_col.add_attribute(renderer_toggle, "active", 0);

(3)
By the way,
I try to use `property_editable' but the compiler complains with:
`class Gtk::CellRendererToggle' has no member named `property_editable'

Please make sure you are using the most recent version of Gtkmm.