Re: website link in Gtk::AboutDialog

On 6/16/07, Sergio Perticone <g4ll0ws gmail com> wrote:
Notice: not important issue, just curiosity.

I've read the example in <src_root>/examples/book/dialogs/aboutdialog/
but I can't create the website clickable label (something such as in eog
about dialog).
set_website_label() doesn't seems work and my url is displayed just like
a normal label.

I tried to do that with GTK+ (inside my gtkmm app and in a separate C
test) but the song remains the same...
What should I do?

ps. Yep, I've seen eog source related to that, it's the same of mine.
pps. I'm using gtkmm-2.10.8

have you tried set_url_hook()?

--
jonner