Re: MenuToolButton bug ?

On 7/24/07, Frederic Martin <martin fredo gmail com> wrote:
I guess the method and the associated documentation for this method are
auto-generated.
In my opinion, there is a bug in gtkmm and there is no way to get the arrow
insensitive.
Where should I report this bug ?

generally when GTK+ functions can take a null pointer to disable
something, gtkmm wraps these as two different functions (e.g.
set_menu() and unset_menu()).  From a quick look, it seems like the
unset_ function might have been missed in this case.  As for reporting
bugs, see http://gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml#NewBugs
--
jonner