Copy & Paste

Hi.

I've read Copy & Paste Chaptor on the Book, but could not solve my
problem: I have tree treviews on my program. All of them have text
columns; two treeview have editable text cells (in which pasting works
automatically). I would like to enable copying in all treeviews, but I
could not figure out how I will build my string to be copied into the
clipboard, in a way only the selected content of the active treeview
should be copied. Should I test for focus on them and them get the
selected content?

And in the case I have selected just part of the text of an editable
columns? How could I process the selected string to copy it to the
clipboard?

Still confusing to me.

Thanks for help.
Arthur