Re: installing gtkmm for the maemo 2.1 SDK

I am a newbie in almost every aspect when it comes to C++ and gtk, so I don't
want you to waste your time on preparing packages for Scirocco, which I might
not be able to use in the end.
I found a thread from last month
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2005-December/msg00355.html)
which seems to suggest that it is posible to build the packages for Scirocco.
Are there any (detailed) instructions how to do that so that I could try it
myself?
Another possibility: do you know if NOKIA is planning to make Bora available
for the N770? It would be really disappointing if one couln't use maemomm on
the 770.

Thanks,
Matthias