X Window System error

Hi,
I've made an application using gtkmm for GUI and Ogre3D to ember 3D rendering inside the GUI. Everything works fine up to gtkmm 2.8.8 (and corresponding dependency). But it crash systematically when using more recent version (for exemple current stable version gtkmm 2.10 and glibmm 2.12).

Here is message I get :
The program '********' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 229 error_code 8 request_code 152 minor_code 1)

To embed Ogre3D into gtkmm, I derive a class from Gtk::Socket and here is a part of the code :

mGdkWindow = get_window();
if(!mGdkWindow) throw std::runtime_error("OgreWidget gdkwindow was not created in time\n");
GdkWindow* parent = mGdkWindow->gobj();
GdkDisplay* display = gdk_drawable_get_display(GDK_DRAWABLE(parent));
GdkScreen* screen = gdk_drawable_get_screen(GDK_DRAWABLE(parent));

Display* xdisplay = GDK_DISPLAY_XDISPLAY(display);
Screen* xscreen = GDK_SCREEN_XSCREEN(screen);
int screen_number = XScreenNumberOfScreen(xscreen);
// XID xid_parent = (XID)get_id();
XID xid_parent = GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW(parent);

And here is the string I give to Ogre to create its rendering window :

         sprintf(Xembed, "%d:%d:%d", xdisplay, screen_number, xid_parent);

Any help would be really appriciated !