To Murray

Hi.

Gtkmm is really great thing, it has almost all things ported form gtk+, and when new gtk+ version is coming we also get new gtkmm.

I was wondering recently why You (Murray) do this? I suppose that this is not easy and quick work, porting all that stuff. Do You have any profits from this? If not than I really admire Your work for free software :)

And I'm also curious how many people is now active developers of gtkmm?

Hurray for Murray :D
And for all gtkmm developers.

P. S.
Sorry for this spam but I really admire this work.