Re: Environment GTK_HOME/GTKMM_HOME or GTK_BASEPATH/GTKMM_BASEPATH

Hi Cedric

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 08:59:06PM +0100, Cedric Gustin wrote:

> I guess you're talking about the win32 ports of GTK+ and gtkmm ? My
> gtkmm installer sets the GTKMM_BASEPATH environment variable. Why
> BASEPATH instead of HOME ? Well, the preferred GTK+ installer is the
> gladewin32 one, which sets GTK_BASEPATH instead of GTK_HOME...

Yeep, I found GTKMM_BASEPATH in your gtkmm-2.4.vsprops and
gtkmm-2.4d.vsprops files.

I'm writting now MPC basefiles for gtk+ and gtkmm.
MPC is a portable Projectfile Creator for Makefile, VC, nmake, bmake
etc.
http://download.ociweb.com/TAO-1.4a/TAO1.4aMakeProjectCreator.pdf

I has read on the gtkmm documentation
that I has to use the compilerflag /vd2.
Is this correct when I set this compilerflag on all what is
dependent from glibmm-2.4:
http://napali.ch/svn/doc/branches/MPC_GTKmm_Demo_GKTmmVer-2.10/config/depends.png
All C++ Libs depend on glibmm-2.4 with the exception of libsigc++-2.0.
I need also the compilerflag /vd2 on libsigc++2.0?

Thanks
Urs