Re: Trouble with Gtk::Notebook::append_page()

Well that was a dumb question. I realized append_page() never returns 0 :-) Anyway, I'm still having the described problem. The new page never appears, even after show_all()'s and show_all_children()'s. perror() returns "No such file or directory", but I don't know what to make of that (if it's even relevant). Any insights or thoughts are welcome, as I am utterly stumped.

Thanks again,
Matt

Matt Bragano wrote:
I'm having some trouble getting an appended page to become visible after it is added to a notebook. Basically, I call a function that puts an appropriate tab together and then appends the new page. For debugging purposes, I put in some code that "cout's" the number of pages as well as the text in the tab label, and both of these are accurate. However, the call to append_page() returns 1. Is there a way to pinpoint why append_page() returns 1 instead of 0?

Thanks,
Matt Bragano