Re: Fixing the Gst::Message classes

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 10:35 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
Oops, my mistake.  I re-tested, modifying the ogg player version in
svn to use signals (attached as ogg-player-signal.cc) and it works.

Help me out. What has changed in this example? How are you using signals
in some new way?

In all honesty, I don't remember changing it since last I submitted it. I'll have to compare and make sure. This is what has sort of confused me a little.

-Jose