Trouble to show the contents of a splash window

Dear all,

I've written a small program to display a splash window and then an applications
window (the program is attached to this e-mail).

The steps looks like correct: the splash window is shown, after that it is
removed and then the application window is shown.

The problem that I've detected is that the splash window only shows a white
rectangle (but not the lanor nor the button that it contains), meanwhile this
problem doesn't occurs in the application window.

Please, could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran