Re: Constant widget

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 01:15 -0400, Nicholas Bishop wrote:
> Have a look at Gtk::Fixed:
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Fixed.html

Gtk::Fixed is good for almost nothing. This seems to just be a question
about packing, probably in boxes.

See
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch07s02.html

and
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Box.html#31aa59034a669239c4b99a9ced5742d6

It's also a good idea to play with Glade to see how the packing options
behave when resizing windows.