Re: Event loop(?) peculiarity

Hi Paul,

Paul Davis wrote:
When you say it only happens sometimes, does that mean that while W2 is open, W1 stops updating for a few seconds? Or doesn't happen at all when W2 is open sometimes.

The latter.

I'd say that you've either got an odd race condition or have you checked how busy the processor is?

AFAICT, it is a race condition.

If you post some example code it might be easier to tell.

Indeed. I just wanted to make sure that this should be something that gtkmm is capable of and it is I who is in the wrong.

I shall try to simmer down the offending code.

Kind regards,

Edd