Re: cairomm??

On 9/18/06, Sawe Nasty <sunsawe hotmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I am a new user of gtkmm (i am trying to be....) and i tried to use the
Drawing Area Widget.
My problem is that i didn't find cairomm in my installation of gtkmm. I
tried to reinstall it (last gtk and gtkmm installers) but it mad the same
thing.
Did i miss something? what can i do to have it?
Thanks

Hello,
Which version of gtkmm are you using?  cairomm integration was only
added to gtkmm in version 2.10 and later.  So if you're using an
earlier version, you'll probably need to use the old GDK drawing
functions (see the documentation / tutorial that goes with your
version of gtkmm for more information).  Alternatively, if you're
using at least version 2.8, you can still use cairo in C.

--
jonner