Re: Gtkmm's StatusIcon

> Given that I explained my functionality above, do you still need an
> example?

Yes, I want to hear from the GTK+ developers that this is the right way to
do this, for instance by reading an example or documentation that the GTK+
developers wrote.

Just because something works in C, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's
the correct way, or that it's public and stable API. Maybe I'm being
overly cautious, but it's hard to fix this stuff if we get it wrong.

www.openismus.com