Re: Gtk::StatusIcon 'activate' signal

Hello Rui,

I am no gtkmm developer, but I guess the the activate signal was not
implemented so far. When you look
at gtk/src/statusicon.hg you will see

_IGNORE_SIGNAL(activate);

Change this to

_WRAP_SIGNAL(void activate(), activate);

and use gmmproc as described at
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/aphs03.html

After a short re-make you should be able to use signal_activate() as
intended - For me it worked.
I hope you can use this information

Maik Beckmann
http://eigenco.de