Re: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glib-object.h'

John H. Estess IV wrote:
> Just downloaded and installed the latest Gtk and gtkmm for Windows last
> night. While trying to build a simple example, I receive the following
> error:
>
> fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glib-object.h'
>
> This seems stange since I can't be the only one using this package. I
> performed a search on my box and 'glib-object.h' really is not there.
> What is the fix for this?

It depends on what you've downloaded - just gtk and gtkmm or
the whole package; glib is a separate library though it is very strongly
connected with gtk. So perpaps you should look more just there, where
you took GTK from ? :)

Best regards!

Waldek

Dotknij mnie! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f19ca