gtkmm useage

I am new to gtkmm, and from what I have read about it, it looks awesme! So  I tohught that I would try it.  Although I am having some troubles and wish for some help.

So here it goes...:

I am using Ubuntu Dapper Drake and Anjuta.  I was wondering what libs and include directories I need to use because I was recieving an error stating that the compiler could not find glibmmconfig.h

If you need more details to help me let meknow I willbe glad to give them to you.

Thank You!
--
Thanks,
~Justin~