Re: Website update?

On Sat, 2006-10-06 at 14:33 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:

> I've uploaded a new version with a different background color for the
> sidebar menu.  Let me know what you think (anybody may comment of
> course, not just murray).  I tried to keep it pretty subtle, but I
> think it still works to differentiate the sections. There were a
> couple other minor changes as well.

The new version looks much better. However, padding of the sidebar is
too high (both top and left). Also, I experimented a bit and if you
change the colour in #header .content to #BD311F, I think it looks
better because it distinguishes the top links from the gtkmm description
("C++ Interfaces for GTK+ and GNOME"). If you guys don't like the colour
change, how about changing the colour of the top links to maroon (just
like "Other resources") and changing the background to the striped one?
This way, all the links will look the same.

So, for the first change, here is the link:
http://people.uleth.ca/~gezim.hoxha/index2.shtml
and for the second one (I prefer this):
http://people.uleth.ca/~gezim.hoxha/index.shtml

Hope that helps,