Re: PrintOperationPreview doesn't seem right

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 18:24 +0200, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> I'm having some difficulties with implementing a custom
> preview dialog as a part of an example, one being related to
> PrintOperationPreview interface. In short, PrintOperation
> has this signal:
>
> bool PrintOperation::on_preview(Gtk::PrintOperationPreview* preview,
>                                 ...)
>
> and preview->gobj() is actually always null (preview itself is not).
>
> Is it mis-wrapped somehow or what?

These conversions seem suspicious:
  #m4 _CONVERSION(`GtkPrintOperationPreview*', `PrintOperationPreview*',
  #m4 _CONVERSION(`PrintOperationPreview*', `GtkPrintOperationPreview*',

I guess sit should be using wrap() (taking a reference), and gobj().

valgrind might also help.

www.openismus.com