Re: (win32) missing files, incorrect options and more

It has been a while since my last post on this subject, but I've picked
it up again since there was a new release of gtkmm 2.8 for Mingw32 and
MSVC.Net 2005.

Unfortunately, the problems I've reported to this list where not fixed
in this release, so the cairo.lib and glademm-2.4.lib are still missing
and thus the use of pkg-config is problematic.

BUT I am very happy to announce that my application works fine if i use
the *debug versions included*, IF I use the non-debug versions I get a:

(megfhost.exe:2132): libglade-CRITICAL **: glade_xml_construct:
assertion `fname != NULL' failed