Re: TreeView path and iter

John,

> Not exactly sure about the functions you listed, but this is a simple
> recursive function to find a given row.

>  .....   code snip

>  Its not the best, but it should get the idea acroos.

> Paul

Ah, perhaps I'd better explain more about what I'm trying to do then.

The thing is, I am developing a touch screen menu interface for a machine
and I am using a single gui button to move the treeview row highlight,  down
the parent menu items.  Hence, I have to use the button clicked signal to
move the row highlight down a single row at a time.  At the same time, of
course I need to check that it has reached the last item and make it wrap
back to the first item.   I use another button to expand the current row
into the list of children and move down that.

Hence, it is not JUST the model I am navigating but the treeview as well.

regards

John