Re: [Help] Glademm on Windows 32

I'm trying to use glademm with dev-cpp to generate  gtk windows.
I followed all steps of your tutorial (set path, ...)  but i have always the
same error :

 "Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code. Check that you
have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH. Then try running
'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal"

In DOS, here what it printed "Running glade-- on  file test1.glade ..." and
then it stops with an Window's error
I tried glade-- in two differents machines and the same error again..

New versions of glade-- crash on my machine too.
I use glade-- from gtkmm-devel-2.6.2-1.exe - it works ok.
2.8 and 2.10 print some error messages on stdout and then OS reports crash.

--
WBR, Pavlo Korzhyk
ICQ#155870780