Re: Filling a ComboBoxEntry "on demand"

Sorry if my informations was not too detailed, but I think there must be a way to be notified before the list of choices is being show, so I didn't think other informations would be needed.

Your idea is interesting, but I don't think I can use I/O monitorig with odbc (even though I use odbc only for convenience, it's a simple file-based, exlusive-access database).
I was just trying to avoid the hassle of manually identifying the points in the program where the tables are changed, or developing a table-changes (or even a field-changes) notification system.
It's a very simple app, it isn't worth it...

Bye