Re: Problems With a SDI Implementation

Actually, the segfaults are very absent, though there seems to be
reference counting errors.

I have written a minimal SDI app which you can find at:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/24o6Dt85.html

Compile it with:
~$ gcc sdi-example.cpp -o sdi-example `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtkmm-2.4`

If you create a new image with File New, and close Image #1, you'll see
that Gtk spits out a bunch of errors. From what I can see, the ref
counting *should* be right, but I might just look through it.

I would very much appreciate if someone could look at this as and see if
you understand what is wrong.

- Martin N.