Re: Equivalent to gtk_drag_get_source_widget()?

Matthias Kaeppler wrote:
I noticed a function in the GTK+ reference manual called gtk_drag_get_source_widget() which returns a pointer to the source /widget/, which is what I would need, but I can't find an equivalent function in gtkmm.

Is there any? And is there also some function to retrieve the target widget of a dnd operation?

Just to get back to my initial question:

Meanwhile, I have found the gtkmm wrap for gtk_drag_get_source_widget() (by coincidence heh). It resides as a static member function in the Gtk::Widget class. See http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Widget.html#e0

Regards,
Matthias