Equivalent to gtk_drag_get_source_widget()?

Hi,

in a drag and drop signal handler I see no way to figure out which widgets are the source and target of the drag and drop operation. Gdk::DragContext can only return pointers to the source and target /windows/ but that's of little help if one or both aren't windows.

I noticed a function in the GTK+ reference manual called gtk_drag_get_source_widget() which returns a pointer to the source /widget/, which is what I would need, but I can't find an equivalent function in gtkmm.

Is there any? And is there also some function to retrieve the target widget of a dnd operation?

Thanks in advance,
Matthias