Re: Q: Using 2.5.5-2 with VS .Net?

It sounds as if it's a problem with the latest gtkmm dlls then, I am
not experiencing those problems.

It might just be that you need to get a later version of gtk+ that has
that in the atk dll? (then again why doesn't this problem happen in
dev-c++)

If the application you are developing doesn't use anything from the
latest ones you could try downloading and installing this one,
uninstalling your current one :

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/binaries/gtkmm-devel-2.4.8cvs-2.exe

That is they one I am using, and am not experiencing that problem.

Lee