Q: Using 2.5.5-2 with VS .Net?

I have downloaded and installed 2.5.2-2-devel from
  http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/gtkmm.html

But having done so, I can't find any documentation at all on how to actually use the library with VS .Net 2003. The contents of gtkmm_win32.txt address use of gtkmm only with mingw (which I have been using for some time; but my current project requires that I use VS instead of Dev-C++).

Can someone please point me to some reasonably complete/coherent documents that tell me how to use gtkmm under VS.Net 2003?

  Doc Evans