Re: Gtk::TreeView: Custom cellrenderer for single cells

I've got the same problem, however, I do not need a combo cell renderer at
this time.  I just need a numeric input and a toggle input (true / false)

Does anyone have some sample code for this?  I've looked at
cellrenderercustom example, and it does get me part of the way there.

Thanks in advance.
	Erik.