Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!

That would not be the case. You see, I have been able to compile a even simpler program without the use of Makefile, just from the prompt. This is the program I compiled:
#include <gtkmm.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);