Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 18:16, Maya wrote:
> Perhaps, but do you understand what is causing the errors in my
> program?

Please use "Reply To All" with maililng lists. And please stop sending
HTML email - it just gets lost in my junk email folder.

1. Do you have the problem when not using virtual inheritance?
2. What plaftform/distro are you using? What compiler are you using? How
did you install gtkmm?