Re: [gtkmm] Request for FileSelection::get_history_pulldown()

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 09:55, Mark Jones wrote:
> I need help with cvs though.  I tried:
> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co gtkmm2
>
> but that did not give me any source files at all.  I got a lot of .hg
> and .ccg files instead

The .h and .cc files are generated from those by gtkmmproc. The syntax
should be quite obvious but there is documentation in docs/internals if
you need it.

>  and no configure script.

We use automake and autoconf - use autogen.sh to build the Makefile.in
and configure files. That's very very common.

murray usa net