Re: [GtkGLExt] Initial port of GtkGLExt to GTK+ 3

Hi,

I tried it on my Debian (testing) machine. Compiling first stopped as it could not link the simple_mixed example as it could not find cairo_set_source_rgb. Is this a Debian or libraries version issue?
I removed this example from the makefiles and it worked perfectly.

My next test was to build gtkmm against it as I would need this for my application that I like to port to gtk3 (exactly gtkmm 3). However I was to dumb to get the basic build system up and running after I changed it to check for gtkglext 3. The git version is complaining that it needs old versions of libtool and automake.

I'll hope I find some time during this week.

Best Regards,
Alois

-------- Original-Nachricht --------